Duca del Cosma Bellezza - Golf Monthly Limited Edition
All the Duca del Cosma shoes are just that little bit special and so so comfy.
This Limited Edition Bellezza's beauty begins with a soft Italian Nappa leather outer that will keep you in unrivalled style and comfort.
Designed by Alison Root, Women's Editor of GOLF MONTHLY, this eye-catching variation of Duca's award winning and best-selling Bellezza golf shoe provides stability and grip. It has the added benefit of being waterproof too so your feet keep dry all day long. Its outsole is designed to give you the perfect stance and with a slightly elevated, see-through midsole, you'll stride with confidence. This Bellezza is truly the most strikingly versatile shoe you'll ever need. They're a two tone blue soft leather outer with silver detail on the heel. The elevated midsole and Airplay VIII outsole provide comfort and support.
See note below re fit. Our customers are sizing up so if a size 4 order a size 5.
- 100% Soft Italian Nappa leather
- Polyester laces for a sporty look and feel
- Waterproof sock system with OnSteam® recyclable microfibre
- Duca Cor Linza MTP 2.5mm Aqua stop lining
- Comfortable and breathable ARNEFLEX® insert sole, memory foam covered with OnSteam® recyclable microfibre and heel support with recycled cork
- Recyclable heel and toe-cap
- Airplay IX outsole in TR and light TR
- Voted 'Best of 2021' Golf Shoe Collection - Golf Digest
- Voted 'Best of 2021' Golf Shoe Collection - Golf Digest Ireland
- Limited Edition of 150
- Fit: Small fit with regular width - think about sizing up one full shoe size from the chart below.
Please note: these shoes tend to be a small fit so it may be wise to size up. eg if you're a size 4, order a size 5.
Colour: Two tone blue/navy with silver heel
Delivery: Delivery on footwear may be slightly longer than for clothing - perhaps up to 1 week. Please bear with us, we'll pack and post as quickly as we can 😉
Size and fit guide:
To find the proper size for your shoe, follow the instructions and use the chart to find the size conversions. Please get in touch if you're not sure.
1. Get a ruler and an insole of a shoe that fits you perfectly
2. Measure the length of the insole
3. Find your measurement on the chart below to get your correct size
If your measurement falls between 2 sizes - round up.