JRB moleskin trousers - graphite grey
No moles were harmed in the making of these trousers.
Moleskin is a heavy cotton fabric, woven then sheared to create a short, soft pile on one side. The feel is similar to felt. The colour is described as graphite but they have a brown tinge in certain light.
- Great fitting flat front, casual style trousers
- Easy to wear fabric with stretch to give a comfortable fit
- Front fly zipper with button
- Belt loops
- 2 front pockets with rivets and 2 back pockets
- Length 31"
- % Polyester, % Spandex
- In sizes 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20
- Katie our model is a size 8 and 5'4" tall.
Colour: Graphite grey (also available in lilac)
Care: Machine wash warm with like colours. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.